The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Grinder: Mazzer ZM Filter Digital Espresso Grinder!
The Mazzer ZM Filter Digital Espresso Grinder has everything you need to make your coffee taste better. The high-quality materials and sturdy construction of this grinder will ensure consistent flavor extraction, no matter how fast you go! This machine is perfect for coffee enthusiasts who want to make high-quality espresso drinks at home. It features a 63mm ceramic burr grinder, which ensures that your drinks will be consistent each and every time. In this article, we will discuss some of the key features of the Mazzer ZM Filter Digital Espresso Grinder, as well as give you a few tips on how to use it.
Why would I want to buy an espresso grinder?
An espresso grinder is an important part of making a great cup of espresso. This is a crucial part of your espresso machine. A good quality grinder will help you make better espressos by evenly grinding the coffee beans and producing a more consistent grind size. This will help to improve the extraction process and produce a superior cup of espresso.
The ZM Filter grinder has a digital grind adjustment system to ensure accuracy and repeatability. The grinder has 20 pre-set grind settings, with 4 customizable buttons for quick recipe recall. The ZM’s advanced cooling system, a double fan ensuring that coffee grounds stay cooler, preserves flavor and taste compounds. The ZM has coffee retention of under 45 grams to allow for single dosing. These features create a grinder that fits perfectly in the workflow of a specialty cafe.
What are the special features of the Mazzer ZM Filter Digital Espresso Grinder?
The ZM Filter grinder allows you to control the fineness of your coffee grounds with ease. With an easy-to-read digital display and adjustable grind settings, this is one tool that every barista needs! This makes it easy, accurate, and repeatable every single time!
- BRAND NEW!
- Coffee grinder designed for specialty coffee lovers
- Ideal for batch brew, manual brewing, and even espresso
- Low coffee retention
- Electronic True Zero calibration
- Low r.p.m. with excellent grinding speed
- Ventilation system with electronic control
- A micrometrical digital grind adjustment mechanism
- 20 pre-programmed grind settings recordable on the control panel
- LCD display
- Grinding chamber easy to clean
- On-demand dosing capability
- Double safety switch
- Keep your counter spick and span with the special patented lockable canister system
- Colors: Black, White
- Power 900 Watt
- Grinding blades Flat Ø 83 mm (ref. 151F)
- Grinding blades speed 900 (50 Hz) r.p.m. 1050 (60 Hz) r.p.m.
- Grinding capacity filter 650 g/min a 50 Hz (1,43 lbs/min) 800 g/min a 60 Hz (1,76 lbs/min)
- Coffee bean container capacity 0,32 Kg (0,7 lbs)
- Net weight 35 Kg (77 lbs)
- NSF-8: ETL Sanitation Listed, UL-763: ETL Listed
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!