The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Grinder: Mazzer Major V Espresso Grinder Doser!
The Mazzer Major V Espresso Grinder Doser has everything you need to make your coffee taste better. The high-quality materials and sturdy construction of this grinder will ensure consistent flavor extraction, no matter how fast you go! This machine is perfect for coffee enthusiasts who want to make high-quality espresso drinks at home. It features an 83mm ceramic burr grinder, which ensures that your drinks will be consistent each and every time. In this article, we will discuss some of the key features of the Mazzer Major V Espresso Grinder Doser, as well as give you a few tips on how to use it.
Why would I want to buy an espresso grinder?
An espresso grinder is an important part of making a great cup of espresso. This is a crucial part of your espresso machine. A good quality grinder will help you make better espressos by evenly grinding the coffee beans and producing a more consistent grind size. This will help to improve the extraction process and produce a superior cup of espresso.
The Mazzer Major grinder has become a staple in many coffee shops around the country. As Mazzer’s largest and highest production flat burr grinder, the Major has become a popular choice for medium to high volume cafes. For those that don’t need the capabilities of the Robur or prefer the flat burrs over the Robur’s conical, the Major is the go-to choice for quality grinding and durability.
What are the special features of the Mazzer Major V Espresso Grinder Doser?
The Mazzer Major V boasts low retention, flexibility to adapt to all situations, and performs well at any time of the day – from the morning rush to regular service. It’s the grinder to have when a coffee shop wants to make the leap to the next level.
- BRAND NEW!
- Mazzer’s largest and highest production flat burr grinder
- Grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for medium/high consumption
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment
- AUTOMATIC: with start, every 12 doses and stop when the doser is full
- Available in single-phase
- Color: Black
- Power 650 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 83 mm – 3¼ inches (ref. 151A single phase)
- Grinding blade speed: 1600 r.p.m. (60 Hz)
- Coffee-bean container capacity: 3.5 lbs
- Ground coffee container capacity: 0.6 lbs
- Dose adjustment: 5.5-8 g (0.19 – 0.28 oz)
- Net weight: 45.2 lbs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- product sheet