The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Grinder: Mahlkonig E65S GbW Grind by Weight Espresso Grinder!
Brewing the perfect espresso requires a lot of practice and a good grinder. If you’re looking for a new grinder, the Mahlkonig X54 Home Espresso Grinder is one of the best on the market. In this guide, we will discuss all of the features of this machine and why it is such a popular choice for coffee enthusiasts. We’ll also give you some tips on how to choose the right grinder for your needs. So if you’re ready to take your espresso brewing to the next level, keep reading!
Why would I want to buy an espresso Grinder?
The world of the espresso is a vast and complicated one, but when you start your journey with just an espresso machine as soon as possible – there are some key things that will make life easier. The first thing to know about grinders for this purpose? That they come in two main types: blade-based machines which produce inconsistent results at best; burrs versions offering much better accuracy while also costing more than their counterparts! So if quality convictions matter most (and we think they should!), then invest wisely by going straight towards.
What are the features of the Mahlkonig X54 Home Espresso Grinder?
The Mahlkonig X54 Home Espresso Grinder is the next espresso grinding revolution. This is the first espresso grinder ever, that features Grind-by Weight technology for real-time scale controlled dosing as well as Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection which lets you set your fineness based on how close or far away from each other they are. Keeping perfect individual settings has never been easier but with this precision no longer a problem! Experience unmatched control over your espresso quality – with the Mahlkonig X54.
- Allround grind size scale with stepless adjustment for precise grind settings to fit many brewing methods, from fine espresso to coarse French press
- 54 mm special steel flat burrs for even particles and a top taste experience
- Easily swappable fronts for on-demand filter or espresso grinding
- Premium multifunctional LED display with 4 timers presets and manual mode
- Multifunctional push-& turn button
- Durable motor with a lifetime of more than 25.000 shots
- Optimized acoustics for a grinding sound below 70 dB(A)
- Bean hopper with enhanced durability
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16.7″H x 7.5″W x 11″D
- Color: Black
- Max Grind: 3–4 lbs. per day
- Grind Range: 200–1,000 μm
- Burrs: 54mm Flat Steel
- Product Sheet
- Product Brochure
- User Manual
- Includes: Grinder, Hopper with Lid, Magnetic Grounds Tray, Portafilter Attachment, Filter Coffee Attachment, Metal Dosing Cup, and Manual