The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Grinder: Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air Espresso Grinder Black!
Brewing the perfect espresso requires a lot of practice and a good grinder. If you’re looking for a new grinder, the Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air Espresso Grinder Black is one of the best on the market. In this guide, we will discuss all of the features of this machine and why it is such a popular choice for coffee enthusiasts. We’ll also give you some tips on how to choose the right grinder for your needs. So if you’re ready to take your espresso brewing to the next level, keep reading!
Why would I want to buy an espresso Grinder?
If you’re just starting out in the world of espresso, there are a few things you need to know before you buy a grinder. First, it’s important to decide what type of grinder you need. There are two main types of grinders on the market: blade grinders and burr grinders. Blade grinders are less expensive but they tend to produce inconsistent results; burr grinders, on the other hand, are more expensive but produce much better results. So if you want the best possible espresso, we recommend investing in a good burr grinder.
What are the features of the Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air Espresso Grinder Black?
The K30 Vario Air features proven espresso grinding technology and active cooling to handle high daily workloads. This classic is equipped with the grind-on-demand principle for hands-free operation, programmable pushbuttons for single and double doses as well as a step-less grind adjustment to ensure the perfect setting to match your espresso beans.
- Features a rear fan, which keeps air circulating throughout the grinder to cool off the grinding chamber and motor
- 65 mm flat burrs
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Doserless design
- Programmable timed dosing
- Grind-on-Demand: freshly ground portion grinding directly into a portafilter
- Electronically controlled (timer)
- Variable programming
- Grinding time is less than 2 seconds for a single espresso
- Grinder starts automatically when inserting the portafilter
- Color: Matte Black
- Hopper capacity 3.3 lbs
- Grinding capacity approx. 3.6 – 4.8 g/sec
- Voltage 100-115 V
- Frequency / Phases 60 Hz / Single-Phase
- Motor – rated power, Amps / hp 4.6 / ¾
- Grinding Disc Diameter 65mm
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 9.5“ x 12.6“ x 21.7“
- Net weight 28.7 lbs