The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Grinder: Mahlkonig EKK43 Retail Coffee Grinder!
Brewing the perfect espresso requires a lot of practice and a good grinder. If you’re looking for a new grinder, the Mahlkonig EKK43 Retail Coffee Grinder is one of the best on the market. In this guide, we will discuss all of the features of this machine and why it is such a popular choice for coffee enthusiasts. We’ll also give you some tips on how to choose the right grinder for your needs. So if you’re ready to take your espresso brewing to the next level, keep reading!
Why would I want to buy an espresso Grinder?
The world of the espresso is a vast and complicated one, but when you start your journey with just an espresso machine as soon as possible – there are some key things that will make life easier. The first thing to know about grinders for this purpose? That they come in two main types: blade-based machines which produce inconsistent results at best; burrs versions offering much better accuracy while also costing more than their counterparts! So if quality convictions matter most (and we think they should!), then invest wisely by going straight towards.
What are the features of the Mahlkonig EKK43 Retail Coffee Grinder?
Designed with one motor and two separate grind chambers, the EKK43 is an ideal solution for the coffee environment that demands performance and versatility.
- Color: Black or White
- Space-saving double grinder for different grinding goods
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel grinding discs
- Robust grinder with a high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or Turkish-fine coffee grinding
- Grinding of other grists such as spices, grain, poppy-seed, and linseed is possible with individual grinding discs
- Easy and precise grind adjustment
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Hopper Capacity- 2 x 2.2 lbs
- Grinding Capacity- 1.9-2.2 lbs/min
- Frequency/Phases- 60 Hz/Single-Phase
- Motor- 1-3/4 hp
- Grinding Disc Diameter – 98 mm
- Features: Bag Holder, Hopper Magnet, Overload Protection, Knock-off Device
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation