The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Machine: La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine!
The La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine is a popular choice among espresso aficionados and coffee enthusiasts for several reasons. The La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine has been designed with the same passion that goes into roasting, grinding, and brewing coffee beans. This machine offers an unbelievable level of customization in terms of drinks and shot volume with its built-in PID controller system. For those who want to get the most out of their espresso maker,
What are the features of the La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine?
When looking for a quality espresso machine, there are many factors to consider. But with the La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine, you know that you are getting one of the best machines on the market. Here are some of its features:
- It is made with high-quality materials and construction, so it will last for years.
- The boiler is made of copper, ensuring that your espresso has consistent flavor every time.
- There is a PID controller to help regulate temperature, making sure your espresso is always perfect.
- The water tank is removable for easy filling and cleaning.
- The included steam wand makes it easy to froth milk for latte and cappuccinos.
Why would I want to buy an espresso machine?
There are many reasons why you might want to buy a La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine. Perhaps you’re an experienced espresso lover who wants to upgrade their machine, or maybe you’re just getting into coffee and want the best possible equipment to start with. Whatever your reason, the La Marzocco Linea Mini is sure to please!
It has all of the features of a larger La Marzocco espresso machine, but in a smaller package that’s perfect for home use. Plus, it comes at a fraction of the price of some of the bigger models – making it great value for money!
What are its specs?
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is a semi-automatic espresso machine. That means that it works with the press of your finger but without all of the complicated mechanics and settings that some super fancy models have – making it easy to use!
If you want something even less fussy than this La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine, then be sure to check out our guide on fully automatic machines.
It has one boiler (for heating up) and two thermostats (one for coffee water temperature regulation and another for steam pressure). It also comes with an under-pressure valve which helps regulate how much steam pressure there is inside. If you’re looking at other espresso makers, make sure they come with these features too!
How easy is it to use?
- To buy the best La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine for your home
- If you are looking for a high-quality and durable espresso machine that will make great espressos, lattes, and cappuccinos, then the La Marzocco Linea Mini is perfect for you!
- This machine is made with high-quality materials and features a commercial grade brewing system that will ensure great-tasting coffee each and every time!
- The La Marzocco Linea Mini is also very fast, making it perfect for busy homes or offices!
- So if you are in the market for a new espresso machine, be sure to check out the La Marzco Linea Mini Espresso Machine!
- Ideal Applications:
- Home espresso enthusiast
- Small cafes, mobile carts, and coffee shops
- Office environments and catering events
- Farmer’s markets and Bed & Breakfast Hotels
Does the La Marzocco GB offer any special features?
- Standard Colors: Stainless, Black, White, Red
- Connected App Capability: Control of machine settings available through your mobile device.
- EE Brew Paddle: Easily initiate a brew cycle with the large brew paddle located at the very front of the machine.
- Integrated Brew Group: Equipped with Marzocco’s newly designed brew group. The integrated brew group combines the brew boiler and brew group into one seamless part. This allows the integrated group to achieve the same temperature stability and energy efficiency as the saturated group, all in a reduced footprint!
- Simple Indicator Lights: Two simple lights let you know the status of your machine. The top red light will blink to let you know the machine is heating up and will stay solid when the machine is at the optimal temperature. The bottom blue light will stay solid when the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill.
- Barista Lights: Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Pre-Infusion: The Linea Mini arrives at your doorstep with a pre-programmed 1-second pre-infusion mode for optimal coffee extraction.
- Large Reservoir: A self-contained 2-liter water reservoir makes plumbing optional.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Hot Water Spout: Convenient spout for rinsing portafilter between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: As water passes through each feature, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: Self-contained rotary pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Voltage (VAC): 115v Single Phase
- Wattage Elements: 1620
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 0.17
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3
- Material: Stainless steel
- Reservoir (standard): The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn’t an option
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly to a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don’t have to make that tightrope walk to the sink. Plumb In Kit sold separately
- Dimensions: 15″H x 14″W x 21″D, 71 lbs.
- Recommended Brew Pressure: 9 bar
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket for cleaning
- La Marzocco stainless steel tamper
- 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
- 2-year manufacturer warranty