The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Machine: La Marzocco GS3 AV Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine!
The La Marzocco GS3 AV Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine is one of the most advanced espresso machines on the market today. It has all of the features you need to produce high volume, quality espressos with milk for your customers 24/7. We love this machine because it includes a built-in water filter that ensures that you are always getting fresh, delicious-tasting espresso every time! With an integrated PID temperature controller and pre-infusion system, it’s easy to get consistent results without any guesswork.
What are the features of the La Marzocco GS3 AV Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine?
- The La Marzocco GS is a great choice if you’re looking for an espresso machine that has all the features you need. It’s perfect for both home and office use, thanks to its large water tank and high-pressure boiler.
- The GS also comes with an auto volumetric feature, which makes it easy to adjust the amount of coffee that’s brewed each time. This is a great feature for those who want to make multiple cups of espresso at once.
- Another thing that sets the La Marzocco GS apart from other machines is its durable construction. La Marzocco is known for making machines that are sturdy, reliable, and functional.
- La Marzocco makes great commercial espresso machines with top features like self-cleaning cycles, PID temperature control, pressure profiling systems, and more! It also offers a two-year warranty on all of its products.
- This machine is extremely fast and efficient, brewing espresso in under 25 seconds.
- It has a large water tank that can be refilled easily.
- The La Marzocco GSi is incredibly easy to use, with a simple control panel and an auto volumetric system that makes it perfect for beginners.
- The steaming wand produces rich, creamy milk foam every time.
- Overall, the La Marzocco GSi series AV Auto Volumetric espresso machine is the perfect choice for anyone who wants a high-quality, programmable espresso machine at home!
Why would I want to buy an espresso machine?
La Marzocco is an industry-leading brand when it comes to espresso machines. They make some of the best and most reliable machines on the market, and their GS line is no exception. The GS series is designed for commercial use, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be used in a home setting. In fact, with its auto volumetric feature, the La Marzocco GS-series machine can make some of the best espressos you’ve ever had! If you’re looking for a high-quality machine that will last you for years to come, then the La Marzocco GS series is definitely the way to go.
What are the specs?
The La Marzocco GS-series machines come in a few different variations. The La Marzocco GS-AV is the auto volumetric model, which means that it automatically adjusts the water volume based on the amount of coffee you’re brewing. This ensures that each cup of espresso is brewed to perfection. Other features include:
- Three programmable brewing profiles
- Pre-infusion technology
- Temperature stability and consistency
These features make the La Marzocco GS-series machine one of the most advanced and customizable machines on the market today. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced barista, this machine has something to offer everyone!
- Number of Groups: 1
- Dual boilers
- Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- 14″H (17.5″: MP) x 16″W x 21″D
- Weight (lbs): 72.75 lbs
- Voltage (VAC): Runs on 110 volts, so it plugs into home outlets
- Amperage (A): 15
- Element Wattage: 1600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 3.5
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Water filtration is sold separately
- Water Reservoir: The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn’t an option.
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly to a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don’t have to make that tightrope walk to the sink.
The new “connected machine” feature is standard with all new GS/3’s and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- The setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- Black Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- White Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob, and Walnut Portafilter
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob, and Maple Portafilter
- Black Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob, and Walnut Portafilter
- Black Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob, and Maple Portafilter
- White Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob, and Walnut Portafilter
- White Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob, and Maple Portafilter
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Portafilter Baskets: 7 gram, 14, gram, 17 gram, 21 gram, Blind
- Standard European La Marzocco Convex Tamper
- Double & Single Spouted Portafilters
- Installation Guide/ User Guide
- Purocaf Cleaning Solution
- GS3 Plumb Kit & 2.5-liter Water Reservoir