The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Grinder: Fiorenzato F83 E Pro Espresso Grinder!
Are you looking for a quality espresso grinder that can help you make delicious cups of coffee? If so, then you may be interested in the Fiorenzato F83 E Pro Espresso Grinder. This machine is designed to help you create rich and creamy espressos with ease. In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the features that this machine has to offer. An electronic coffee grinder with a big and intuitive full-color touchscreen LCD display. With 83-mm flat burrs and a capacity of 1350-1550 revs per minute. All the best of technology in a single grinder: the exact weight of coffee to be ground can be set once and kept constant over time. We will also discuss why it might be the perfect choice for your home or office!
Why would I want to buy an espresso Grinder?
If you are running a coffee shop, or even if you just make your own espresso at home, you will understand the importance of having a good grinder. The goal is to grind your beans as close to when they are going into the filter basket as possible because it ensures that what goes on in there is fresh and tasty.
Grinding right before brewing allows for maximum extraction from the grounds; It makes sure that any aromas and flavor profiles are only released once they have been ground up! This means that what goes on in your cup will stay fresh and flavorful for longer – which is exactly what you want from an espresso.
What are the features of the Fiorenzato F83 E Pro Espresso Grinder?
The Fiorenzato F83 E Pro Espresso Grinder is a great choice for those looking for a quality espresso grinder. It has many features that make it stand out from the competition, including:
- The ability to grind by weight or time
- A digital display that makes it easy to adjust the grind settings
- An automatic dosing system that doses the right amount of coffee beans into the portafilter
- A built-in tamper that ensures even tamping pressure every time
- Stepless adjustment
- Continuous micrometric grinding adjustment
- E Model = single-dose system
- Standard fork
- Color: Black
- Grinding adjustment with ring nut
- Power: 650 Watt
- Flat grinders, diameter 83 mm
- 1350/min (50 Hz), 1550/min (60 Hz) RPM
- ETL Approved
- Full Product Catalog
- Model Number: F83 E Pro
- Manufacturer: Fiorenzato
- RPM: 1350, 1550 RPM
- Motor: 650W
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1500g
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless – Infinite Settings
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 230 x 270 x 670 mm
- Grinder Material: Hardened Steel
- Burr Diameter: 83 mm
- Net Weight: 35 lbs.