The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Brewer: Bunn Fast Cup Bean to Cup Touchscreen Brewer (Coffee only)!
The Bunn Fast Cup Bean to Cup Touchscreen Brewer is one of the most popular and well-reviewed espresso brewers on the market today. This guide will teach you everything you need to know about this amazing machine so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not it is the right choice for your home or office.
If you are looking for an espresso brewer that can deliver delicious, fast cups of coffee, then the Bunn Fast Cup Bean to Cup Touchscreen Brewer is the perfect choice for you. Order yours today and start enjoying better coffee tomorrow! Thanks for reading and happy brewing! market today.
Why would I want to buy an espresso Brewer?
The answer is simple. Because it’s faster and better than any other coffee maker on the market. It was also more expensive. But if you’re serious about your coffee, the Bunn Fast Cup Bean to Cup Touchscreen Brewer is worth every penny.
Meet Fast Cup
A profitable high-performance bean-to-cup coffee brewer that features an intuitive touchscreen experience, a drip-style flavor profile, and accommodations for larger cup sizes – delivered to your customer in approximately 30 seconds.
Coffee That’s Fast and Freshly Ground
Users select their favorite drink, beans drop from clear hoppers and are ground fresh. Fast Cup creates a drip-style flavor and excellent cup clarity, filling most large cups in about 30 seconds from button push to takeaway.
Hot & Iced Coffee
Offer an expanded selection of drinks, including options for both hot and iced coffee. The iced coffee option cools freshly brewed coffee as it dispenses, making it perfect to pour over a cup of ice without watering down your beverage.
Configurable Touch Screen
Promote your brand by uploading graphics and videos for display on the large 10” industrial glass touch screen. Features a swipe function for simple navigation and access to customer, manager/crew member, & tech sub-menus.
Intelligent Technology Eases Labor Demand
Reduce the number of touches per day with three large 3lb+ bean hoppers that provide enough for seventy cups of coffee, per hopper. The large puck bin holds the spent grounds from up to fifty beverages, while the through-counter grounds option allows for an even greater capacity. No paper filter to replace and Picture Prompted Cleaning on the touchscreen ease training and maintenance routines.
What are the features of the Bunn Fast Cup Bean to Cup Touchscreen Brewer (Coffee only)?
- Fast Cup is ideal for convenience stores, offices, breakrooms, conference centers, fast food chains, and more
- Freshly ground and hot brewed coffee, one fast, excellent cup at a time
- Expand your menu with a refreshing selection that is ready to be iced
- Large full color 10″ touchscreen creates an easy to follow experience for every user
- Promote your brand by uploading your own graphics and videos
- Simple navigation screens such as Picture Prompted Cleaning makes routine care of the Fast Cup a snap for your staff
- Practically no coffee waste – the Fast Cup bean to cup system delivers individual cups of fresh coffee. What they want / when they want it.
- Automated grinding, brewing, and managing spent grounds frees up your staff to spend time with your customers
- ADA friendly keypad and large 10” touch screen welcomes all customers
- 9.1” cup clearance accommodates most travel cups with visual cues and lighting for cup placement
- USB back-up and restore for machine configuration/recipe settings and cloning for multiple locations
- BUNNlink remote connectivity to manage and care for your fleet
- Color: Black & Stainless Steel
- 80 Cups per hour
- 208v, 24a, 5000w, 60Hz
- Plug: L-6 30, cord attached
- Dimensions: 33.5″H x 16.8″W x 24.4″D
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs.
- Part No. 55400.0100 (with WiFi) and 55400.0101
Optional BUNNlink – Remote Machine Monitoring
You will rest easy with the BUNNLink remote machine monitoring solution, available in WiFi or cellular to meet your unique site needs. Features of BUNNLink include customized, relevant reports generated with your preferred schedule – weekly or monthly. Customer Care Alert texts or emails ensure the machine is always ready to dispense by letting you know when to refill hoppers or empty the spent puck bin. The WiFi version also allows two-way communication such as software downloads and updates to graphics. Secure communication and data collection give you peace of mind, whether you manage your own portal, or rely on BUNNServe to monitor your fleet.