The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Faster and Better Espresso Brewer: Bunn 53200.0100 ICB Infusion Twin Coffee Brewer 120/240v!
The Bunn 53200.0100 ICB Infusion Twin Coffee Brewer is one of the most popular and well-reviewed espresso brewers on the market today. This guide will teach you everything you need to know about this amazing machine that can deliver delicious, fast cups of coffee, then so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not it is the right choice for your home or office.
Why would I want to buy an espresso Brewer?
The Infusion Series® Standard Models achieve a variety of flavor profiles and batch options with programmable Digital Brewer Control. BrewWISE® intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew ensures ultimate control of your brewing process and maximum flavor extraction.
- Bunn Infusion Series ICB / ICB DV Tall Coffee Brewers
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- A separate hot water spigot is supplied for multi-location installation and makes it easy and convenient to make tea and other hot beverages
- Server(s) sold separately
- Includes a 3/8″ water connection
- Made in America
- NSF Listed & UL Listed
- Coffee Paper Filters
- Industry professional installation and setup required
What are the features of the Bunn 53200.0100 ICB Infusion Twin Coffee Brewer 120/240v?
ICB TWIN 53200.0100 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 20 3/16″W x 22 7/8″D x 26 7/8″H
- Amps: 25 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Voltage: 120/240
- Wattage: 6,000 Watts
- Brewer Type: Bulk Dispenser
- Hot Water Faucet
- Output: 17.5 Gallons Per Hour
- This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet
- UPC: 072504134987